Monopoly the great property trading board game finds its home in the picturesque city of Ireland, Limerick: From architectural awards to cosmopolitan cafe culture, this beautiful city inspires so much more than its eponymous poetry! Start your tour of Limerick with a trip to The Hunt Museum, which boasts a fascinating collection of over 2,000 artefacts, before allowing the delicious smells drifting from the Milk Market to draw you in.
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY – Limerick Edition
- Choose your favourite token, tour the exciting sights of Limerick, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Limerick Writers Centre, St Marys Cathedral or King Johns Castle - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
- Playing Time
- 120 minutes
- 8 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players
- Year Published