Exit: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home.
In the Abandoned Cabin, Iron bars on the windows prevent you from escaping. You discover a book and a strange disk ... Can you solve the riddles left for you by the deranged cabin owner and escape the cabin?
Level of difficulty: 2.5 out of 5
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement, intensity, and team spirit of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 6 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed to solve the riddles (including hints, if necessary) is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.
- Playing Time
- 90 minutes
- 12 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players
- Year Published