Exit: The Game - The Theft on the Mississippi
Can you solve the robbery on the Mississippi River? You’re a team of investigators traveling the Mississippi on a paddle-wheel steamboat in 1872 Last night there was a robbery— a successful businessman was carrying documents of inestimable value and now they have disappeared!
The captain has asked for your help in finding out who did it but time is running out Can you find the culprit before the riverboat docks in New Orleans and the thief escapes into the night? Work together and solve all the puzzles together as fast as you can?
Level of difficulty: 3 out of 5
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement, intensity, and team spirit of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed to solve the riddles (including hints, if necessary) is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.
- Playing Time
- 60 minutes
- 12 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players
- Year Published