Monopoly the great property trading board game finds its home in the picturesque capital city of Ireland, Dublin: a city full of history and breathtaking scenery. Journey around the gameboard and explore attractions including: Ha’Penny Bridge, the Irish Museum of Modern Art, or even Phoenix Park. Don’t forget to stop off for some refreshments en route at Temple Bar or treat yourself to some retail therapy at Arnotts Department Store, followed by some delicious healthy food at Freshly Chopped.
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY – Dublin Edition
- Choose your favourite token, tour the exciting sights of Dublin, including the National Botanic gardens and Kilmainham Gaol, and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Weir and Sons or even GPO - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
- Playing Time
- 120 minutes
- 8 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players