While investigating a mysterious shipwreck, something goes terribly wrong and you are trapped deep underwater! Can you solve the riddles of the wreck and recover the treasure before your time is up?
Level of difficulty: 2 out of 5
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement, intensity, and team spirit of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed to solve the riddles (including hints, if necessary) is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.
- Playing Time
- 60 minutes
- 10 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players
- Year Published
Not particularly challenging but entertaining. There is a big gap in complexity and difficulty between levels 2 and 3 of these Exit games; thus, this game seemed too easy and we managed to finish it very quickly. Overall, entertaining and light. I recommend when playing with family and children.