Delve deep into Catan! In Catan: Traders & Barbarians you'll find lots of cool new ways to explore Klaus Teuber's award-winning game series. You can now play with just 2 players! Add a harbormaster, a friendly robber, or special events. Play with a wealth of new wooden pieces and capabilities.
You can even link your games to create an intriguing campaign. Use these 4 variants and 5 scenarios to reinvent your Catan experience!
5 Challenging New Scenarios:
- The Fishermen of Catan- Fish in the great lake or try casting in rich coastal shoals. A fresh, expanded, and updated version!
- The Rivers of Catan- Not one, but two, great rivers invite flourishing commerce. Bridge them en route to glory and wealth.
- The Caravans- Nomads of the oasis seek wool and grain. Camel caravans offer trade.
- Barbarian Attack- Eager for booty, vile barbarians land and occupy Catan's fertile shores. Brave knights unite and ride to battle.
- Traders & Barbarians- Your wagons transport fine marble, glass, tools, and sand to help restore Catan's castle to splendor. Combine these rich scenarios to create a compelling campaign!
- Playing Time
- 60 minutes
- 10 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players
- Year Published
- Klaus Teuber
The product is amazing -
The product is amazing - BoardGamer shipped it the next day as promised. I did however, have serious issues with the delivery company. I missed the GLS driver on their first attempt and after that they flat out refused to deliver it and kept the item in their warehouse. I had to scream at a GLS manager to get the package delivered, as well as getting in touch with another company I had purchased from online, who also use GLS to deliver. All in all, BoardGamer is great, Catan is great but GLS is the absolute worst. I'd suggest looking in to an alternative courier.