Ca$h n Guns, 2nd edition
By buying this product you can collect up to 34 points. Your cart will total 34 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.68.
In an abandoned warehouse, a band of gangsters is splitting their latest haul, but they can't come to an agreement on the split. It's time to let the guns do the talking.
In an abandoned warehouse, a band of gangsters is splitting their latest haul, but they can't come to an agreement on the split. It's time to let the guns do the talking, and soon everyone is aiming at everyone... All you have to do is stay alive and have the most money at the end of the game!
Ca$h n Guns will make you relive the best scenes from gangster movies and other modern detective stories, where the flimsiest excuse serves to let bullets fly!
Fun, bluff and negotiations are to be had. Thing is, do you have enough guts to play?
This is a game where laughter isn't the only deadly thing...
Differences between the first and second editions
- The second edition accommodates up to eight players, instead of topping out at six.
- "Bang! Bang! Bang!" cards, which act faster than "Bang!"s, have been removed.
- The players' special power cards are different.
- One player is the Boss, running the round and having immunity from one threat.
- Instead of just being cash, loot now consists of cash, diamonds, art, and other items, with players choosing them round-robin fashion starting with the Boss, instead of splitting the money evenly.
- Elimination of coward tokens.
- Elimination of Undercover cop variant.
- Playing Time
- 30 minutes
- 10 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players
- Year Published
- Ludovic Maublanc
- Player Elimination
Simultaneous Action Selection
Variable Player Powers