Ticket to Ride
By buying this product you can collect up to 45 points. Your cart will total 45 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.90.
One of the most popular games ever designed, Ticket to Ride is a simple yet strategic game of connecting cities in the United States with trains.
With elegantly simple gameplay, Ticket to Ride can be learned in 3 minutes, while providing players with intense strategic and tactical decisions every turn. Players collect cards of various types of train cars they then use to claim railway routes in North America. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Additional points come to those who fulfill Destination Tickets – goal cards that connect distant cities; and to the player who builds the longest continuous route.
"The rules are simple enough to write on a train ticket – each turn you either draw more cards, claim a route, or get additional Destination Tickets," says Ticket to Ride author, Alan R. Moon. "The tension comes from being forced to balance greed – adding more cards to your hand, and fear – losing a critical route to a competitor."
Ticket to Ride continues in the tradition of Days of Wonder's big format board games featuring high-quality illustrations and components including: an oversize board map of North America, 225 custom-molded train cars, 144 illustrated cards, and wooden scoring markers.
Since its introduction and numerous subsequent awards, Ticket to Ride has become the BoardGameGeek epitome of a "gateway game" -- simple enough to be taught in a few minutes, and with enough action and tension to keep new players involved and in the game for the duration.
- 1 Board Map
- 240 Colored Train Cars
- 144 Illustrated Cards:
- 110 Train Cards:
- 1 Summary Card
- 30 Destination Ticket Cards
- 1 Longest Continuous Path Bonus Card
- 2 Days of Wonder Promotional Cards
- 5 Wooden Scoring Markers (1 x 5 Colors)
- 1 Rules Booklet
- 2010 Hungarian Boardgame Prize Nominee
- 2006 Japan Boardgame Prize Winner, Best Japanese Game
- 2006 Hra roku (Czech Republic) Winner, Game of the Year
- 2006 Golden Ace (France) Winner, Game of the Year
- 2005 Årets Spel (Sweden) Winner, Best Family Game
- 2005 Årets Familiespill (Norway), Nominee, Family Game of the Year
- 2005 Vuoden Perhepeli (Finland) Winner, Game of the Year
- 2005 Juego del Año (Spain) Winner, Game of the Year
- 2005 Diana Jones Award for Excellence in Gaming Winner
- 2004 Origins Awards Winner, Best Board Game
- 2004 Spiel des Jahres (Germany) Winner, Game of the Year
- 2004 Meeples' Choice Award Winner
- 2004 Schweizer Spielepreis Family Game 2nd Place.
- 2004 Boardgameratings.com Best Family Game.
- 2004 International Gamers Award Best Strategy Game Nominee.
- 2004 Nederlandse Spellenprijs (Netherlands) Nominee, Game of the Year
- 2004 Japan Boardgame Prize Winner, The Best Advanced Game
- Playing Time
- 45 minutes
- 8 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players
- Year Published
- Alan R Moon
- 2004 Spiel des Jahres Winner
- Hand Management
Allow 2 hours from time of order for collection to be ready.
Monday 9.30am - 5.30pm Tuesday 9.30am - 5.30pm Wednesday 9.30am - 5.30pm Thursday 9.30am - 5.30pm Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
2Flow, Unit 11, North Park, Finglas, Dublin 11 (Call 01-8643280 for directions)
Is my order ready for collection?:
Call 01-8643280 in advance to check if your order is ready for collection.
Free delivery over €59
Order by noon week days for same day shipping*.
Do you deliver to...
Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Derry, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Wexford, and/or Wicklow.
Yes! It takes 1-3 days for delivery to all of these counties, and costs just €5, or free for orders over €59.
* if product is in stock