Catan (2015 Refresh)
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.80.
Over 20 million households worldwide own Settlers of Catan.
You need this game first to play the different expansions (ie. Seafarers, Cities & Knights etc).
If one game could be credited with starting the board gaming renaissance it would have to be The Settlers of Catan.
In Settlers of Catan, players try to be the dominant force on the island of Catan by building settlements, cities, and roads. On each turn dice are rolled to determine what resources the island produces. Players collect these resources to build up their civilizations to get to 10 victory points and win the game. Multi-award-winning and one of the most popular games in recent history due to its amazing ability to appeal to non-gamers and gamers alike.
Mayfair 4th Edition
- 19 Terrain Hexes (Tiles)
- 6 Sea Frame Pieces
- 9 Harbor Pieces
- 18 Circular Number Tokens (Chits)
- 95 Resource Cards (19 of Each Resource: Ore, Grain, Lumber, Wool, Brick)
- 25 Development Cards (14 Knight/Soldier Cards, 6 Progress Cards, 5 Victory Point Cards)
- 4 "Building Costs" Cards
- 2 Special Cards: "Longest Road" & "Largest Army"
- 16 Cities (4 of Each Color Shaped like Churches)
- 20 Settlements (5 of Each Color Shaped like Houses)
- 60 Roads (15 of Each Color Shaped like Bars)
- 2 Dice (1 Yellow, 1 Red)
- 1 Robber
- 1 Games Rules & Almanac Booklet
- 2011 Ludo Award Winner
- 2008 BoardGamer.ru Recommendation.
- 2006 Origins Awards Winner, Game Accessory of the Year (for Catan: Event Cards).
- 2005 Gra Roku Winner.
- 2004 Hra roku Winner.
- 1996 Origins Awards Winner, Best Fantasy or Science Fiction Board Game.
- 1995 Deutscher Spiele Preis Winner.
- 1995 Essener Feder Winner.
- 1995 Meeples' Choice Award Winner.
- 1995 Spiel des Jahres Winner.
- Games Magazine Hall of Fame Inductee.
- 10 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players
- Year Published
- Klaus Teuber
- Dice Rolling
- Playing Time
- 90 minutes