By buying this product you can collect up to 43 points. Your cart will total 43 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.86.
7 Wonders is a card development game along the lines of Race for the Galaxy or Dominion..
7 Wonders lasts three ages. In each age, players receive seven cards from a particular deck, choose one of those cards, then pass the remainder to an adjacent player. Players reveal their cards simultaneously, paying resources if needed or collecting resources or interacting with other players in various ways. (Players have individual boards with special powers on which to organize their cards, and the boards are double-sided as in Bauza's Ghost Stories.) Each player then chooses another card from the deck they were passed, and the process repeats until players have six cards in play from that age. After three ages, the game ends.
In essence 7 Wonders is a card development game along the lines of Race for the Galaxy or Dominion. Some cards have immediate effects, while others provide bonuses or upgrades later in the game. Some cards provide discounts on future purchases. Some provide military strength to overpower your neighbors and others give nothing but victory points. Unlike Magic or Fairy Tale, however, each card is played immediately after being drafted, so you'll know which cards your neighbor is receiving and how his choices might affect what you've already built up. Cards are passed left-right-left over the three ages, so you need to keep an eye on the neighbors in both directions.
- 2011 BoardGamer.ru (Russia) Game of the Year
- 2011 BoardGamer.ru (Russia) Best Card Game
- 2011 Lucca Games Best of Show (Italy), Winner, Best Card Game
- 2011 JoTa - Best Medium/Light Game (Critic and Audience)
- 2011 JoTa - Best Card-Game (Critic and Audience)
- 2011 JoTa - Best Graphics and Presentation (Critic)
- 2011 International Gamers Awards
- 2011 Polish Game of the Year 2011 (nomination)
- 2011 Kennerspiel des Jahres (Germany)
- 2010 Meeples Choice Awards
- Playing Time
- 30 minutes
- 10 and up
- Min Players
- Max Players
- Year Published
- Antoine Bauza
- 2011 Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner
- Card Drafting
Simultaneous Action Selection
Variable Player Powers